The return of Lazlo?

Today’s Zippy finds Lazlo and Connie holed up, unhappily, in a motel near Duluth:

(#1)

The Pinhead life begins to look attractive, even congenial.

The Big Duck seems not to have come up on this blog before. The cartoon:

(#2)

And the duck:

(#3)

The Big Duck is a ferrocement building in the shape of a duck located in Flanders, New York, on Long Island. It was originally built in 1931 by duck farmer Martin Maurer in nearby Riverhead, and used as a shop to sell ducks and duck eggs. (Wikipedia link)

Leave a Reply


%d bloggers like this: